Monday, June 18, 2012

Chapter 12



Hello today is chapter 12 WooHoo, so lets get started.

First some Comments.

I like that the the girl is strong and never gave up to find out the truth.

I didn't like that she hurt Hugo.

It was an awesome looking pitcher.

I loved the chapter so much.

I can't wait to read the next one.

Now for some Questions.

1. Why did Hugo want to be alone when he first turned on the automaton?  Cause it was for him. 


2. Why do you think Hugo gave up so quickly on the automaton's message? He thought it wasn't gonna work and that it was broken.


3. How did you like the chapter, and do wan't to read more? It was good, and yes I wan't to.


Well that's all for today i hope you liked it, don't forget to comment and ask Questions.




Thank You!!!

Bye!!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment